How can you find the One who fits as a eternal partner? Find out more.
First step before looking for another Candidate:
It is important that your own child has to prepares a profile that introduces and describes them well and to choose a great representative picture. This can be on the matching website or through a document.
How will we find potential candidates?
- Suggestions from parents.
- International Matching Websites: blessing4u.org
- Suggestions from the candidate, family and friends, matching supporters, BFD leaders, etc.
- Attend Parents Matching Convocation.
2. CONTACTING A FAMILY
When you find a candidate that you are interested in, you can contact the other family by email, by phone, in-person, through a matching supporters or the national BFD leaders.
Discuss thoroughly with the other family, make conditions, TAKE YOUR TIME to do this.
3. INTRODUCTION OF CANDIDATES
We suggest timing be carefully considered and that the process not be rushed.
4. INITIAL COMMUNICATION PERIOD
We recommend a period of initial communication, approximately 21 days, to consider whether to enter into a formal matching process.
5. MATCHING PROCESS & DEEPER COMMUNICATION (“Heavenly courtship”)
After communicating thoroughly, the candidates should decide if they wish to become a matched couple. We recommend a time period of 7 months as a guideline.
If you need more details to the different points please read through our Matching and Blessing handbook