We encourage all those applying for the Matching and Blessing to take time to reflect on the meaning of the Blessing and to prepare seriously for it. True Parents have established the Cheon-Il‐Guk standard for receiving the Blessing. All Blessed children should prepare, and be guided towards the Blessing, according to this standard.
- Blessing candidates must be pure. Any mistakes in the sexual area should be resolved prior to the matching and blessing.
- Blessing candidates should be willing to cross cultural, national and racial
- Blessing candidates must be committed to keeping the Blessing for eternity – to love his/her spouse and build a God-centered family together.
- They must be willing to lead a life of public service after the Blessing.
- They must be at least 18 years old.
- They must have received approval by the Second Generation Blessing Department to go to the Blessing (Candidates are qualified after completing their Blessing Application)
All Blessed Children Blessing Candidates must complete this requirements below (Blessing Application) in order to be eligible for the Blessing.
In order to best assist the candidate in their preparation for the matching and blessing, we strongly recommend to register on our Blessing Application Website and to upload all personal information.
To be uploaded on the Application Website:
- Personal Details and Family Form
- 2 full size photographs, Portrait and full body
- Health Certificate (including AIDS Test)
- Individual interview / confession
- In depth understanding of Divine Principle (21 day workshop)
- Participation in a Blessing workshop
- Completion of a 3 day fast
Please follow this link for more information and details on the Blessing application